I’d just like to straighten out a few things in this section about reviews I will be writing and books submitted for reviewing.
My favourite genre of books are contemporary, fantasy, paranormal and I’m a sucker for a good romance novel every once in a while. I prefer to read books in the YA/New Adult age range. However, I am open to reading novels out with these categories and enjoy exploring different genres.
Review Copies I Will Accept
- MOBI eBook
- Finished copy
Indie Authors: I am open to reviewing independently published books, so please shoot me an email at email@example.com.
ProMo: If I can’t review your book for whatever reason, I would still love to consider it for a ProMo post. You can find out more about this at it’s official page 🙂
★ – Absolute trash (I usually don’t finish these books).
★★ – Mostly disliked but it had some minor redeeming qualities.
★★★ – Pretty middle of the road.
★★★★ – Enjoyed thoroughly but lacking in some aspects.
★★★★★ – Love – would highly recommend to all.
- If a book is sent to me to be reviewed, this will be stated at the beginning of the blog post.
- I will try to post said reviews within a timely fashion of its release date although this cannot be guaranteed due to other commitments.
- Everything I post on this blog is 100% my own thoughts and opinions. As a result of this, books submitted for review cannot be guaranteed a positive assessment.
- I will never intentionally bash an author or say anything derogatory in my posts.
- I am open to hosting book tours or giveaways, so get in contact with me if you’d like me to do this for your book/publication.
- I post mini reviews on Goodreads at my own discretion.
- Lastly, any illustrations or gifs included in my posts are more than likely taken from somewhere else (Google/Reaction Gifs etc). However, the images used on this blog will either be my own or from a free stock photo website (Pexels, Unsplashed, KaboomPics, StockSnap or Pixabay), unless I state so otherwise.
I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org