Hey everyone! I’m excited to say that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time *squeals with excitement*. I love this award and I’m glad I’ve been nominated for it again!
A huge thank you to Demi over at bookstraveller for nominating me (please go check out her blog, you won’t regret it!) 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note: the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominee bloggers to answer (if you want to).
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) or list these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here).
What is your favourite animal and why?
I used to be strangely obsessed with dolphins… I vaguely remember doing a project on them for biology in my early high school years. I don’t even know why I like them, but I do. So yeah, dolphins lol.
What is your favourite book and why?
Aha… I talk about Cassandra Clare’s books too much so I’ll mention another one of my favourites this time around. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven is a book I read early last year and completely fell in love with. I hold the quirky characters close to my heart and praise Jennifer for writing about some really tough mental illnesses and teenage life ❤ Definitely pick up this book if you haven’t already!
What is your favourite movie and why?
I answered this in my recent Sunshine Blogger Award, so I’ll mention my favourite TV show instead. Game of Thrones is by far my favourite and has been since I started watching it years ago. It’s almost difficult to find people who haven’t seen GoT because it has something for everyone; romance, action, politics, war, magic, DRAGONS. DRAGONS! Ugh, please watch this wonderful TV show if you haven’t already.
What is the most recent happy event in your life?
Well, I applied to work at Apple over a month ago and hadn’t heard anything back so I just presumed that I hadn’t gotten it… but I received an email the other day inviting me to one of their hiring events which I am so ridiculously excited about. I’d love to work for Apple (plus, CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DISCOUNTS?!??!)
Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Is that even a question?
Do you like to travel?
I love to travel! I want to see the world and experience new cultures, which is why I’m so excited about my exchange year abroad next year! I would have loved to study in France but unfortunately, I can’t be sent there so now I’m thinking of going to Australia or the USA (any suggestions? *wiggles eyebrows*).
How many languages can you speak?
I can only speak English fluently but I’m currently learning to speak French so… two?
What is one aspect of yourself that you occasionally get complimented on?
This is going to sound so ridiculously random (because it is) but people keep getting the misconception of me that I’m some sort of genius. I’ll explain: I’m currently 17 but have already completed my first year of uni because I skipped a year. Whenever anyone at uni finds out my age they are always like, “Omg, you must be sooooo smart” or “Wow, are you some kind of genius or something?”. I always feel the need to laugh and tell them I just got lucky because I am nowhere near as smart as these people think I am lol.
What is your dream job?
In an alternate universe I would love to be an author. I feel like this is so unlikely to happen because I’m the type of person who; 1. gets a really great idea, 2. creates a plan for said idea and 3. gets all excited about it until I come up with a new idea and repeat the whole process again five minutes later. It’s annoying but I always lose interested after I’ve put a lot of work in and know where the story is going etc. The closest I’ve come to writing a book is creating a 55,000 word fanfic about 5SOS (pls don’t judge me, I used to be a massive fangirl of them lmfao).
What would you recommend me to watch or read next?
Well… ahem… GAME OF THRONES!!1!!11!
On the book front, well, I just read a really great book which has a fun summer time feel to it. It’s called One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank, so I’d suggest that. Click here to read my review and find out more about it 🙂
Do you think Donald Trump should become the president of the United States?
I think it will be an absolute bloody disaster if he does become President, so definitely not. All people should be treated as equals, Trump doesn’t seem to understand that.
Eleven Facts About Me
- I turn 18 on the 30th of this month.
- I used to be addicted to the PC versions of the Sims.
- I drink way more Coke than what is probably healthy.
- I’m a super picky eater.
- I currently volunteer at a charity shop.
- I’m also currently looking for a flat so that I can move to the city.
- My shoe size is a seven.
- I can’t cook to save myself.
- I have four bookshelves in my bedroom.
- I currently own 263 physical books.
- And 54 kindle eBooks.
ALL OF YOU LOVELY READERS ❤
I actually really quite like Demi’s questions, so if you’d like to post the Liebster Award on your blog then just answer the same questions as me and include eleven facts about yourself at the end! 🙂
Ps. Sorry for pinching your questions, Demi x
I have a quick little question for all of you. Last night I changed the theme of this blog and the header etc, it’s not a crazy drastic change or anything but what do you think of it? I’m loving it a lot 🙂 Have a good day!